The Government of Ireland and the Government Data Forum are delighted to announce the Digital Summit Dublin 2019 will be held on 20 September 2019 in the Convention Centre Dublin.
The Digital Summit Dublin provides a unique opportunity to hear leading international, European and Irish speakers debate the social, technical, ethical and cultural issues that arise in the context of our world of total connectivity. The event will explore some of the key issues around the role of data and digital-driven technologies in an increasingly connected and digitised world such as the implications for regulation and privacy.
Attendance is by invitation only and is limited.
Join us for keynote speeches on Artificial Intelligence: the European response and global challenges and the Future of Data and Privacy.
These will be followed by panels further exploring the topics, including:
• DSM 2 and the Future of the Digital Economy
• Education and Machine Learning
• Countering Online Disinformation
• Fintech: The Future of the Financial Sector?
• Ethics and AI – Not all Data is created equal
• Digital technology & well-being
• Healthcare & AI: Myths and Realities
• Cyber-Security: defending the weakest link
• Governments driving digital transformation
• Competition in the Digital Economy
Digital technologies offer enormous potential for every aspect of our society and economy. They are already at the heart of how we go about our daily lives and we are all generating and using ever-greater volumes of data. By bringing together a wide range of speakers and attendees from enterprise, civil society, public bodies, academia and the public, the Digital Summit will stimulate a discussion on data and digital technologies in modern society.
The time is right for this discussion and as the Data Capital of Europe, Ireland is the right place for this discussion to happen.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Who should attend?
We are inviting a national and international audience from enterprise, academia, government and civil society, who can usefully contribute to a far-reaching discussion on how to ensure that data and digital-driven technologies drive significant social and economic benefits
Benefits for Delegates
- Hear about key developments in the area of data and digital-driven technologies
- Learn from important thought leaders on key topics around artificial intelligence and its potential impact on how we live and work, the future of data and privacy and digital technology and well-being
- Engage in a stimulating debate on the potential of digital to enable the future development of innovative goods and services
- Meet and network with a wide range of experts working in digital fields across the regulatory, business, research and not-for-profit sectors