The Digital Summit Dublin is organised by Government of Ireland and members of the Government Data Forum Steering Committee.
The Government Data Forum is composed of experts from a range of different areas, including industry, civil society, sociologists, psychologists, legal experts and the public sector, who act as an advisory body to government on all things data-related. Further details on the Government Data Forum can be found here.
The Steering Committee members are:
- Ann Henry, Vice Chairperson, Intellectual Property Committee, Law Society of Ireland
- Anne Rooney, Head of Public Policy and Government Relations, Google EMEA HQ
- Ciaran Conlon, Director of Public Policy, Microsoft Ireland
- Donal Flavin, Strategic Policy Manager, IDA Ireland
- Prof. Eoin O’Dell, Associate Professor, School of Law, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Martyn Farrows, COO, Soapbox Labs
- Mike Beary, Director, Amazon (AWS)